Handmade Reversible Satin Bonnet 2pk Bundles
Sale Sold out
Regular price $20.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
(includes 2 Satin Reversible Bonnets)
- The satin bonnet for women is larger than enough to fit all types of protective styles, braids, natural hair, etc. Our Kid's sizes differ in the different sizes and are very tender on the skin.
- If you have coarse hair and it is bra length long. Our Kids and Women bonnets will stay on snug all night. The colors are absolutely beautiful.
- Our satin bonnet has a soft elastic band and protects from the course rubbing while sleeping. The sleeping cap will not slip off your headlines on your forehead like with other hair bonnets
- Keep Hair From Tangle and Frizz The large satin bonnet doesn’t smush your curls and keeps them preserved thru the night. While our kid's satin Bonnets stay on all night to protect our babies from bald spots and dry hair. You wake up with better and less disheveled hair when you sleep with this silk sleeping cap on. Because your hair doesn’t feel squished and can move around freely.
- Silk Bonnet Fit Any STYL If you are natural and have a big head or very thick/long hair this is the silk bonnet for you! It will fit ALL of your hair, even if you have long braids, crotchet, box braids, twists, literally ANY STYLE will fit under the satin hair bonnet for sleeping! You will not get any creases or lines on your forehead like with other hair bonnets for women.
- Snug Satiny Elastic The elastic band of the satin hair bonnet is not tight on the head it’s definitely a comfortable fit, You barely feel the silk hair cap there. so it doesn’t leave any mark on the forehead. And the silk sleeping cap never falls off while you sleep and you move a lot.
- Various Uses Hair Bonnet The satin hair bonnet for sleeping is really convenient for daily use. It is a good helper when you wash your face. Not only a satin sleep cap you get but also a headband. You can wear a bonnet for washing your face, making up, bathing, and even doing the housework.
- Washing Instructions Hand wash, cold and gentle cycle. Dry flat or hang to dry. Do not bleach. In order to keep the silk bonnet shape, try not to use machine wash. （Because satin bonnet may set permanent wrinkles in the fabric, instead squeeze out excess water with a towel then air dry.）
- Newborn, Baby sizes "ADULT SUPERVISION REQUIRED"